A family friendly activity from us to you.
Cook with the kids over the festive period, Tammy spent sometime in the kitchen with the kids recreating one of our favourite new recipes!
Few ingredients, time and fuss! Whether you have left over chocolate or fancy a sweet treat, these really do hit the spot.
Read on for how you can make them,
SEA SALT FOAM
- 120ml Thickened or heavy cream (½ cup)
- ¼ tsp Sea salt
- Prepackaged dumpling or wonton wrappers
- 10 Chocolate truffles (I used lindt milk chocolate truffles)
METHOD - SEA SALT FOAM
- Combine the cream and salt in a chilled bowl and whip until medium peaks
METHOD - ASSEMBLING
- Place a chocolate truffle in the center of the dumpling skin and make small pleats to enclose the chocolate
- Repeat the remaining chocolate truffles and skin
- Place the dumplings in a bamboo steamer lined with a sheet of baking paper
- Steam for 6-7 minutes, or until the dumpling skins are cooked through and the centre is runny
- Serve hot and dip into the sea salt foam
Tag us on socials if you recreate them for a chance to be featured on our socials 📲
Head to the app to find more recipes like this!